After School Lacrosse
If you are brand new or tried lacrosse at school and liked it, or are nifty or sneaky in other sports then an join the Blues Crew
Parents - Things to know
Joining After school lacrosse is an easy decision:
1. Both boys and girls play.
2. The program is run on a week day (so your weekends are free).
3. The program is five weeks of active fun.
4. You can choose the club nearest to you – the Blues.
5. If your child loves the sport, they can join EFLC’s junior program in April.
6. After School Lacrosse uses plastic sticks and soft balls, so it is a safe start to the sport.
7. Kids build agility, coordination and fitness. But they also learn sportsmanship and teamwork.
8. Parents can get involved too! It’s easy to join a club coaching session or play with the kids at home.
So, get your child involved in this fast running, fast thinking game. And watch them fly!
Register for After School Lacrosse
If your child is aged between 5-12, our After School Lacrosse program is a great way to get started. If you are a parent, register your child with the form below.